Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's A....

Everyone has been dying to hear the news all day...I know I have kept everyone in suspense the whole day but there were certain people I needed to make phone calls too and tell before I spread the word.

Today was our anatomy ultrasound. We were blessed to be able to see our little baby. Peanut as we have come to call the little bundle is doing quite well.  We were able to find out that there were no detectable disorders. No Cleft lip, no neural tube disorders, no downs syndrome. While we were happy to hear all of that, we would have been happy no matter what we got.  This baby has cute little toes and sweet little fingers.




Peanut also has a very cute little face.  Here is a profile shot and a straight look at Peanuts face.  And a almost creepy alienish look at a 4D image...



All in all baby looks very healthy and happy...That's all for now...









 Oh, silly me, I forgot to mention...Peanut is also a bouncing baby boy!  :) 
We are so excited for our new little boy to join our family...He is very cute. And measuring 9 ounces right now. The ultrasound today put my due date at Sept 5,  my original ultrasound put it at September 9. Regardless, the latest this baby will arrive will be August 31st by a scheduled C-Section. I'm not one to risk the near death experience I had with the last one to go any other way.  If the baby decides to come earlier, than the C-section will be earlier.  We couldn't be happy with our little guy who will nicely even out our numbers to 2 girls and 2 boys.  The kids are all ecstatic. Though the first thing Felicity said was aw, I wanted a sister. Her sadness turned to joys when they got to open a couple gifts for the baby from us...  :)  (those were in case my cupcakes didn't work) The process of choosing a name now begins...Not sure of all the details yet, but we are excited for whatever this little guy brings us!

No comments: