Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jaidi's Journey

This past week I started a new journey. I am making myself accountable to everyone in the world and tracking my weight loss for everyone to see. If you are interested in following along with my journey, you can read along at Jaidi's Journey to Healthy.

It is something that I felt I had to do to actually push myself to working hard to loose weight. If people are actually reading about it (or if it is out there for people to read) then I feel like I will keep myself going better!  I have set a goal of 42 pounds by the new Year. And it will be good and it will happen!  Feel free to comment on my posts. I'd love to hear all of the input people have. It keeps me going!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I have been trying so hard to lose weight but haven't been motivated enough to change my lifestyle. Good luck...I'm cheering for you!