Monday, April 14, 2014

Match results

Well, if you live under a rock, you may not have heard my kids screaming from the rooftops as they heard the match results.  It's been a crazy time around here and I am still not sure how it could possibly be the 14 already.  Match day was April 1... 2 weeks ago.  It was all over Facebook, but I case you didn't see it, Justin matched to the foot and ankle fellowship at Penn State Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, PA.  We are all thrilled with the results.  Our kids wanted to go there because of the chocolate. I wanted to go there because of the access to history sites for us to visit. Justin loved the program. And let's be honest now, chocolate, HersheyLand, hersheyWorld, chocolate...really there is a ton to see and do out there.  I have started a bucket list for Hershey on Pinterest.  It is all the places that I hope to visit while we are living in Hershey.  It is 1 year, 52 weekends, to see and do all that the northeast has to offer.  And I feel sure that we will miss a lot!
We, thanks to Felicity's teacher, discovered that she will be in 5th grade while we are there. 5th grade is when they learn so much of the US history stuff, the constitution, wars, everything. And we will be there and can go experience some of these places with her. So excited!

Also, we get to go to Broadway.  I am deciding that now.  I need to see something on Broadway.  And I want to go see Niagara Falls and Amish country...there is just so much, and I am so excited! 

What do you think I should add to my Pinterest Bucket List?-- www.pinterest.com/jaidi/hershey-bucket-list/


No comments: