Wednesday, June 8, 2011

9 years of PURE BLISS


9 years ago today, I married the greatest guy!  He was far better than my dreams had ever been able to imagine. I have been the luckiest woman on the planet. He is amazing! This picture to the left is the first picture ever taken of us!  It was the first weekend of February of 2002. Since that time, we have had some MAJOR changes in our lives...Here is just one list of those changes! And I am sure I am missing a bazillion things!
Weren't we adorable!

Since our wedding June 8, 2002

  • Lived in 4 states
  • Lived in 7 different homes.
  • Attended 3 different schools/training programs
  • Both received our bachelors degrees from BYU.
  • Justin went through the application process for med school. 
  • Justin was accepted and attended Med school
  • Justin went through the application process for Residency
  • He received a placement for orthopedics at OUHSC (Oklahoma)
  • Justin received his MD from Texas Tech 
  • Justin is a DOCTOR
  • 3 Children born to our family
  • 3 trips to Hawaii - 2 for Justin
  • Traveled through 15 - I think - states
  • Bought a house


Like I said, it is a very partial list, but our lives have changed so much. I couldn't be happier with how things are for us.

Now we are a very happy family of 5. Our little family of 2 that was formed on June 8, has grown and changed. Our girls turn 8 and 6 this summer and Collin just turned 3. We love our home, our church, our friends and our family. We are excited about what the future holds.

To my dear, sweet, eternal companion--your are my life, my love, my Justin. I am so grateful for what you have given me in my life and the way you have changed it for the better. Thank you for being my support. You make me so happy to be me. I have the greatest blessings in my life. Justin I love you. Now and Forever. Forever and Always!
Who'd of that 10 years ago, that I would be married to a doctor today! He will ALWAYS be my very favorite Doctor!

No comments: