Monday, November 25, 2013

My Felicity


This is my Fel-lump... My Felicity... My most spirited, strong-willed child, whom I love and adore! I wanted to take a minute and make sure you all know how much she means to me. 

Today when Felicity came home from school she helped me a lot. I was battling some of my pain from skipping my anti-inflammatories for my pleurisy and needed a few minutes to let my meds kick in. Felicity sweetly helped Collin stay happy, she watched Timothy while I went in my room for a few minutes. Then she took Collin in his room and they read The Butter Battle Book by Dr Seuss together. She set a timer so they would know if they read their whole 20 minutes. Then she helped him get onto the computer to play some games. 

I realized today that I haven't bragged enough about my fel-lump. She really is an amazing little girl and I am so pleased to call her my daughter. 

Felicity you bring so much joy into my life and I love you more a then I could ever say. Though we have out hurdles to cross we will do it together teaching each other new things as we jump! You are amazing my girl. Love you! 

No comments: