Friday, September 14, 2012

Timothy's 2 Week Check Up

I am a little behind on my blogging right now.  About a week...and that is just the stuff I have to post about Timothy...Not to mention the things I could post about the other 3!

We took Timothy in for his 2 week check up on September 7.  I was pretty sure that he had hit his birth weight, but I wasn't sure if he had surpassed it yet.  I left the office knowing I must be doing something right.  He weighed in at 6 pounds 9 ounces, 5 ounces bigger than at birth. And he measured 20 1/2 inches, 2 1/4 inches longer than birth.  Clearly, my nursing is doing alright.  He is growing well and doing really great!

His siblings absolutely love him.  They think he is the greatest thing since toasted sandwiches (Collin's newest love and obsession for lunch is grilled sandwiches, ham and cheese - He likes his brother more!) They are doing really well at interacting with him and keeping hoping for more play time.  Maybe that will come soon!

And for all to enjoy, here is my new favorite picture of Timothy...I managed somehow to capture a smile in this picture. Still not sure how.  I really need to print this and get it in a frame on the wall.  It is the best picture that I have taken...Though a photo shoot is in order pretty soon... 

 I don't know what life would have been like if we had stuck with our initials thoughts and stopped having kids.  But I am so grateful for this little guy and the brightness he has brought into our home.  I can't imagine what our lives would have been like with out him today. So, so, so glad that Justin and I changed our minds. 

No comments: