Saturday, November 5, 2011

Our Kids First Years

I attended a House Party for Shutterfly at a friends house this morning. For attending I get to order a free 8X8 photo book. So I started to put one together. I got a little carried away, and went on to create first year books for each of the three kids.  Anyway, I thought I would share my books!  It has been so much fun going through all of their old pictures, and amazing the things you forget!  :) Make sure you get a look at each of the front and back covers too...I like them! :)






Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.


The new way to make a photo album: photo books by Shutterfly.
So what do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lookin good! Those house parties are pretty great! I'm doing a Zumba house party next weekend and I am super excited! I love making digital books. It's seriously the way to go now. It's way easier than getting out all the supplies to create the books.